Yacht and Superyacht Services
Who we are
We have been working in the yachting industry since the incorporation of Dominion Marine Corporate Services in 1984. Founded by Chris Allix, the company has grown year on year. Dominion Marine was licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission as a Corporate Services Provider in 2001. Isle of Man Yacht Leasing Limited was created in 1996 to offer alternative holding structures to yacht owners. Further business developments over the years include the incorporation of Dominion Marine Technical Services Limited to carry out non-licensable activities such as yacht registrations, crew certification, Full and Mini ISM and ISPS services. Dominion Crew Solutions offers crew employment expertise and payroll to yacht and superyacht owners.
What we do
We attend or exhibit at all the major yacht shows across the globe and believe that it is this direct, personal contact with yacht brokers, crew, yacht owners and their advisers that has helped us build a vast network of contacts and keeps us well informed of changes in the yacht industry, European and international legislation and other crucial industry news.
Yacht and Superyacht services we offer include:
- Yacht and Superyacht ownership through company incorporation and corporate management
- International yacht registration for both pleasure and commercial yachts
- Crew payroll services
- VAT advice on yacht purchases and sales
- Company VAT registration and management
- Registration of marine mortgages
- Arrangement of insurance
- Arrangement of VAT importation into EU waters
- Monaco VAT solution for pleasure yachts
- Advice and support on many technical matters including Full and Mini ISM plus ISPS
Please take a look at our events page in order to find out which shows we will be at this year. For further information on any of the above please contact us with details about your vessel, your residential status and whether your activity is commercial or purely pleasure.