Why the Isle of Man for Space?
The Isle of Man is well established as one of the leading jurisdictions for space commerce and is already home to major subsidiaries of some of the leading industry players and the International Insititute of Space Commerce.
Financial and regulatory advantages include:
- pro-Space Government dedicated to Space Commerce
- well established cluster of space, aerospace and high-tech industries
- established professional infrastructure
- zero tax rate on space and satellite business
- no Insurance Premium Tax
- access to orbital slots and launch licenses
ICM Space has been specifically designed to enable space and satellite companies to take advantage of the Isle of Man’s legal framework and financial infrastructure.
We are a member of the Isle of Man Space Industry Group and the Society of Satellite Professionals International (SSPI) and can:
- tailor your corporate structure with a full understanding of the space industry
- source finance for satellite development and launch
- utilise our relationship specialist insurance providers
- make introductions through the International Space University (ISU) in Strasbourg and industry conventions worldwide