The ICM Group provides corporate, trust and tax services across multiple jurisdictions for individuals, families and corporations who are planning for the future, hold valuable assets or trade.
When a UK company is the best solution for any of our corporate or private clients, we work with London based company and trust provider, ICM UK, which sets up the company with minimum fuss and provides company administration services. The level of support will depend on the type of company and annual turnover.
ICM UK has extensive experience of setting up and administering UK companies and offers the following services:
- Company formation
- Provision of the company's registered office
- Provision of directors and company officers
- Full company secretarial services
- Accountancy services including the preparation of financial statements and management accounts
- Tax services including corporate structuring, preparation of corporation tax returns, payroll tax advice, and advising on the tax efficient repatriation of profits to shareholders
- Performing an evaluation to determine the qualifying profits eligible for the UK Patent Box regime
- VAT advice and preparing VAT returns
The UK is a very attractive jurisdiction with a competitive tax system, offering significant advantages.
In order to find out more about the type of businesses that could benefit from a UK company please download ICM UK's following product sheets:
ICM UK works with clients in a number of European jurisdictions. The UK offers a stable political and economic environment in which to do business.