ICM Aviation is part of the ICM Group of companies founded in the Isle of Man in 1984. The Group operates from our office in London Stansted and our head office in the Isle of Man.
Operations staff at ICM Aviation work closely with sister company Martyn Fiddler Associates Limited, the world renowned aviation and customs specialists.
Together we can provide tailored solutions for a number of inter-related issues including how to own your aircraft, where to register it (including on the Isle of Man Aircraft Register) how to operate it tax efficiently, how to insure it economically and how to deal with a range of administrative and operational issues.
In summary we can:
- Source finance to acquire your aircraft
- Advise on and supply ownership structures for your aircraft
- Import your aircraft into the EU cost effectively
- Arrange insurance for your aircraft
- Provide administration and accounting services to simplify aircraft or helicopter ownership
- Assist with the registration of your aircraft at many of the world’s leading registries including the Isle of Man’s “M” register.
ICM Aviation has the expertise and experience to solve your aircraft ownership issues in a professional and cost effective manner. Our aviation brochure is available to download in pdf format.
ICM Aviation is a member of BBGA.