Aircraft Importation into the EU
As Europe’s leading Aviation and VAT specialist, Martyn Fiddler Associates Limited is well known throughout the industry for providing quality advice and service.
We deal with all VAT and duty liability matters so that our clients can fly with peace of mind, knowing they have all the correct paperwork to demonstrate that VAT and duty have been accounted for at the optimum rate.
If you need:
- To fly around the EU in your non-EU registered aircraft
- To be able to show that tax and duty have been accounted for and the aircraft is in free circulation within the EU
- A comprehensive and hassle free importation process
- A tax efficient holding structure for your aircraft
- A cost effective and efficient aircraft registry
- Assist you with the Temporary Admission Customs process
- Provide a solution to import your aircraft to free circulation in the EU at a zero rate of VAT and duty provided it is operated in such a way as to be defined as a "qualifying aircraft"
- Advise on the most tax efficient owning structures for newly acquired aircraft to mitigate VAT and duty
- Provide aircraft holding companies and registration services
- Provide you with continuing help and advice