Accounting, VAT and tax services
We have an in-house team of qualified accountants dealing exclusively with client accounts. All Isle of Man companies are required to prepare financial statements (accounts) which must be produced within statutory time limits.
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Financial statements for trusts, companies and foundations
- Filing accounts within required timescales
- Preparation and submission of tax returns
- VAT registration and deregistration
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
We can provide indemnified, independent, tax opinions through our in-house company ICM Tax Consultants.
Professional services include:
- Formal tax opinions that are practical to implement and robust when scrutinised by relevant tax authorities
- Tax efficiency through careful and timely advice
- Access to specialist knowledge of current and past UK and EU tax litigation issues
- Detailed assessment of the structure's tax status
We take great pride in delivering a cost-effective, professional service to our clients.
The ICM Group is authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales as a training employer.